Groups: 1, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
SPECIAL CAC SHOWS for GREAT DANES and All SCHNAUZERS:
Judge FRANCES HICKEY [IRL]
Deutsche Schaeferhunde (German Shepherd dog), Australian Shepherd, Belgian Sheepdogs [all], Beauceron
Shetland sheepdog, Rough Collie, Welsh Corgi Pembroke
Old English Sheepdog, Briard, Komondor, Polish Lowland Sheepdog (Nizinny)
Akita, German Spitz (all), Pomeranian, Chow-Chow
Alaskan Malamute, Siberian Husky, Samoyed, Basenji
Hellenikos Ichnilatis, Italian Segugio (both), rest of breeds
Bloodhound, Rhodesian Ridgeback
Basset hound, Beagle
English, Gordon & Irish Setter, Pointer
German S/H Pointer, Irish Red & White Setter, Hungarian Viszla
German W/H Pointer, Epagneul Breton, Weimaraner, rest
American Cocker Spaniel
Cocker Spaniel, Labrador Retriever, Flat-Coated Retriever, rest
Cavalier King Charles Sp., King Charles Sp., Poodles (Caniche) – all, Chinese Crested, Lhasa Apso, Maltese
French Bulldog, Boston Terrier, Papillon, Pug, Chihuahuas (S/h & L/h)
Shih Tzu & Special CAC Shows for GREAT DANES & All SCHNAUZERS
Groups: 2, 3, 4, 10
SPECIAL CAC SHOWS for FRENCH BULLDOG (judge: E. Z. ZAPHIRIS ) and LABRADOR RETRIEVERS (judge: M. STANDER)
Bernese Mtn Dog, Great Dane, Pyrenean, Shar Pei, St. Bernards & Labrador Retriever CAC Show
Newfoundland, all Schnauzers , Rottweiler
Bullmastiff, Cane Corso, Central Asian Owtcharka, Dogo Canario, Fila Brazileiro, Kaukasian Owtcharka, Mastino Napolitano, Tchiorny Terrier, Zwergpinscher, Dobermann
Bulldog, Mastiff, Tibetan Mastiff, Dogo Argentino, Dogue de Bordeaux, Sharplaninac , Boxer and rest of breeds
All Breeds of the group & Special CAC Show for FRENCH BULLDOGS
Group 1: Benny Blid
Group 2: Benny Blid
Group 3: Eugene Z. Zaphiris
Group 4: Frances Hickey
Group 5: Gerry Hickey
Group 6: Frances Hickey
Group 7: Athanasios Gopis
Group 8: Gerry Hickey
Group 9: Matthew Stander
Group 10: Eugene Z. Zaphiris
SPECIAL CLASS FINALS
Best Junior Handlers in Show: Makaritis Stelios
Best Veteran in Show: Eugene Z. Zaphiris
Best Progeny Group in Show: Matthew Stander
Best Kennel Group in Show: Eugene Z. Zaphiris
Best Brace in Show : Matthew Stander
Best Junior in Show: Benny Blid
Best Puppy in Show: Frances Hickey
Best in Show: Gerry Hickey
· Puppy Male/Female: for dogs 6 – 9 months old.
· Junior Male/Female: 9-18 months old
· Open Male/Female: 15 months & over
· Working M/F: 15 months & over (a copy of the official Working Certificate or Book must be send with the entry form)
· Champion M/F: 15 months & over (for Champions of FCI Countries other than Greece, a copy of the official Championship Title must be sent with the entry form).
· Veteran M/F: for a dog or a bitch 7 years old and over. (not competing for CAC-CACIB or Best of Breed).
Minor Puppy M /F: 4-6 months. (Best Minor Puppy is chosen between the 1st prize winners of Minor Puppy Male and M. P. Female classes. These puppies do not compete for Best Puppy in Breed or Best Puppy In Show).
SRECIAL CLASSES (Free of Charge)
· Brace: for a dog and a bitch, over 15 months old, of the same breed & ownership.
· Kennel: for 3 or more dogs/bitches, over 9 months old, of the same breed, bred by the holder of the kennel name, regardless of ownership.
· Progeny: for a dog or a bitch with at least three of their first generation descendants who must be over 9 months old.
· Junior Handling: for children 12-18 years old, presenting a dog that must also be entered in one of the official breed classes of the show.
Note: Between the two winners of Day 1 & Day 2, Best In Show winners in the above special classes will be declared in the second day finals. If the first Day winner will not return for competition in the Sunday finals, only Day 2 winners will be declared and Best In Show specials will not be awarded.
ENTRY FEES & TERMS
FOREIGN Entries (By Postal order): 35 EURO (All dogs without a Greek Registration number are charged as foreign entries).
Entries for the show automatically count for the Special CAC shows also, without extra charge.
For entering the Special Classes no extra fee is added.
Foreign entries must be accompanied by a copy of the official pedigree, issued by a country recognised by the FCI.
All exhibitors must have their dogs’ health books , showing up-to-date anti- Rabies Vaccinations.
Entrance to dogs that have not been entered is strictly prohibited.
The organising Club reserve the right to alter the program if necessary.
Please note: Εxhibitors that are not present in the ring on time for judgement, lose their right of participation.
Incomplete entries & entries without proof of payment will not be accepted.
· GREEN HILL: 36 Amarousiou Ave. , Herakleion, tel: 2840130
ΝΑUSIKA: 1 Pellis str. , Kifissia, Athens tel: 8018027 (www.Nafsika.gr)
(*the organising Club will not accept any liability for damages caused by exhibitors’ dogs to hotel rooms)
Send your entries ( BY POST ONLY) to:
Information: tel/fax ++30 1 5227388 (9-5 Monday to Friday).
PROOF OF PAYMENT MUST BE SENT TOGETHER WITH ALL ENTRIES